What is the Jaw Crusher in normal operation? 1. Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 35°C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70°C. Otherwise, it should be parked immediately to find out the cause and eliminate it; 2 After the crusher works normally, it can be fed; 3, if the machine stops due to material clogging in the crushing chamber during operation, the motor should be closed immediately. It is necessary to remove the material before it can be used again; Crusher crushing data should be evenly added to the crushing chamber, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden change of load or unilateral sudden increase; 5. Before parking, the feeding should be suspended until the broken material is completely empty in the crushing chamber. After closing the motor;
A customer inquiries, why does the output value of the jaw crusher specification sometimes cannot be reached? The chief engineer of Zhengzhou Hongtai crusher manufacturers pointed out that the factory production value specification of the jaw crusher (135, 26, 601405) is strictly regulated, and many local companies will present this kind of production value that cannot be achieved due to many reasons. Powder machine prices mainly include:
1) The hardness or patience of the material being broken exceeds the scale of the rules of the application manual;
2) The motor wiring position is reversed, the host opens anti-vehicle (clockwise rotation), or the motor delta connection is connected to star connection;
3) The discharge port is less than the regulatory limit;
4) The shift of the jaws, the top of the tooth is opposite to the top of the tooth;
5) The worksite voltage is too low;
6) The gap between the jaws and the bearing wear is too large, causing the outer ring of the bearing to relatively roll.